Scores from Annual
|Academic Year 2009/2010
||3.81 (3.56 to 4.21)
|Academic Year 2008/2009
Final Year Project:
devote a lot of time with
his students ... till as late as 9pm
bringing his students to
their fullest potential.
work closely with students
... make me want to focus and try my best.
enable me to think more and
looking at all angles of the problem.
learnt a lot of stuffs.
- knowledgeable, willing to share
- He is a lecturer that always interact with his
students. He makes lectures easy to understand and
brings in knowledge and concepts from other modules into
- He is very knowledgeable.
- He is rather humourous and helpful. Explains the
correct answer very clearly.
- He is very nice and gives us interesting facts on how
particular bacteria can be cured.
- He teach the module well. He is able to explain well
and give examples.
- Mr Ling manages his lessons well so it's easy to
understand what he is teaching. He is also open for
- Incorporate the lectures into our daily life so as to
convince us the significance of studying microbiology.
- Mr. Maurice always shares with us his personal
experiences, like what he saw, thought in his life
related to the course. Attending his lessons was
interesting because of his "stories".
Cell Division and Apoptosis:
- Present case studies on cancer as I really find this
topic very interesting and useful
- Thank you for your good teaching & approaching to
students also very nice
- This module make me refresh my previous knowledge this
portion and interesting to me